Bella's Soap Box & LuvBar Butter is now certified with PETA
as a Cruelty-Free Company!!!
And LuvBar Butter as Vegan friendly.
Welcome, shoppers! By purchasing only cruelty-free products, you can help save rabbits, mice, guinea pigs, rats, and other animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering. But how do you know which companies and products are cruelty-free? PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program is the ultimate resource for conscientious shoppers, making the quest for cruelty-free products as easy as (vegan) pie. With our searchable online database, you can search by company name or product type to learn which products are cruelty-free.
Hundreds of thousands of animals are poisoned, blinded, and killed every year in archaic product tests for cosmetics, personal-care products, household cleaning products, and even fruit juices. Although more than 1,700 companies have banned all animal tests, some corporations still force substances into animals’ stomachs and drip chemicals into rabbits’ eyes. These tests are not required by law, and they often produce inaccurate or misleading results—even if a product has blinded an animal, it can still be marketed to you.
Appalled that animal testing for cosmetics is happening right now and that hundreds of thousands of animals are suffering for products such as lipstick and shampoo? Take action today and urge decisionmakers to ban cosmetics testing on animals in the United States!
What You Can Do
- Please vow never to buy products from companies that use animals. It’s easy—just check out our lists of companies that do and that don’t test on animals. You can even show your commitment by signing our Pledge to Be Cruelty-Free!
- Help stop cosmetics testing in the United States! Let decisionmakers know that you are against testing on animals and that you would support a ban on cosmetics testing.
- Remember to support only compassionate charities when you write that end-of-the-year check! Some health charities ask for donations to help people with diseases and disabilities yet spend the money to bankroll horrific experiments on dogs, rabbits, rats, mice, primates, hamsters, pigs, ferrets, frogs, fish, guinea pigs, sheep, birds, and other animals. Instead of ravaging animals’ bodies for cures for human diseases, compassionate charities focus their research where the best hope of treatment lies: with humans. They understand that we can improve treatments through up-to-date, non-animal methods, and they fund only non-animal research, leading to real progress in the prevention and treatment of disease.
- Order PETA’s Cruelty-Free Shopping Guide and learn how to support cruelty-free companies, charities, and colleges. You will also receive a monthly e-newsletter, links to valuable online coupons, special offers from cruelty-free companies, free stickers, and our pocket guides for cruelty-free living. Please allow six to 10 weeks for delivery.
- Check if a company is cruelty-free! Bunny Free lets you search for companies by name and tells you whether or not they test on animals.