Champagne, Honey & Wildflower Artisan Soap
Love the way this one smells - fresh golden honey and wildflowers.
This soap idea was born on January 1st, 2018 after waking to find an open bottle of Dom Perignon from the night before. The first batch of soap is long gone and now we make it with sparkling wine. The sugars in the champagne give this soap beautiful fluffy bubbles! WE have also "garnished" this bar with dried wildflowers.
Pure and simple soap, gental for every day, but TOUGH when it needs to be.
Cold Process Artisan Soap
- Organic Oils of Coconut, Sustainable Palm, Sweet Almond, Sunflower & Castor, Organic Shea Butter, Champagne, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Natural Clays, Raw Honey, Salt, Fragrance Oil and Certified Naturally Grown Botanicals.
- We are Leaping Bunny Certified - our ingredients and final products are not tested on animals.
- Each bar weighs at least 3.5 oz.
- Handcrafted soap may vary in shape, size, color and texture.
- Keep out of children's reach (unsupervised).
- For external use only. Use caution washing around your eyes and sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your doctor before using products made with essential oils.
- Discontinue if redness or rash occurs and seek medical attention.
- We use both essential oils and fragrance oils. Fragrance oils are skin-safe and phthalate free..
- We use palm oil that is sustainably sourced and is RSPO certified.
- Nut Allergies; All soaps are made in the same facility that houses nut oils and whole nuts used in exfoliating soaps.
- Do not allow soap to sit in water after use.