Sandalwood & Vanilla Artisan Soap
Smooth Sandalwood with infused Tahitian Vanilla Beans. This soap was born when I returned from a trip to French Polynesia with handfuls of Vanilla Beans from a remote farm on the island of Huahine. I long to go back one day but until then I have a friend who ships them to me.
Pure and simple soap, gental for every day, but TOUGH when it needs to be.
Cold Process Artisan Soap
Ingredients: Organic Oils of Coconut, Sustainable Palm, Sweet Almond, Sunflower & Castor, Organic Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Natural Clays, Tahitian Vanilla Bean, Sugar, Salt, Mica, Essential/Fragrance Oil ..
- We are Leaping Bunny Certified - our ingredients and final products are not tested on animals.
- Each bar weighs at least 3.5 oz.
- Handcrafted soap may vary in shape, size, color and texture.
- Keep out of children's reach (unsupervised).
- For external use only. Use caution washing around your eyes and sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your doctor before using products made with essential oils.
- Discontinue if redness or rash occurs and seek medical attention.
- We use both essential oils and fragrance oils. Fragrance oils are skin-safe and phthalate free.
- We use palm oil that is sustainably sourced and is RSPO certified.
- Nut Allergies; All soaps are made in the same facility that houses nut oils and whole nuts used in exfoliating soaps.
- Do not allow soap to sit in water after use.